- Orders may take up to 3 days to process after payments have been cleared.
- Payments received Thursday (noon and after EST) and Friday, orders will ship on Monday of the upcoming week
- Payments received on Saturday and Sunday, orders will be shipped on Tuesday of the upcoming week
- Customers are responsible for providing an accurate shipping address. Please double check your address in your order confirmation.
- We will not give refunds for orders where the carrier has determined that there is no safe location to leave package.
- Reef Donkey Corals is not responsible for unfortunate events such as weather delays, mishandling, misplaced, lost or stolen packages once the carrier receives the package. Under all circumstance’s carrier is responsible.
- Reef Donkey Corals has no control over packages once it leaves our possession. You will need to contact the carrier’s customer service for assistance. We will send an email with the tracking number when the carrier receives the package.
- Orders will be shipped to the address given at checkout.
- Reef Donkey Corals DOES NOT ship to P.O. Box addresses.
- Livestock WILL NOT be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.
- Reef Donkey Corals WILL NOT refund orders that were shipped to an insufficient, inaccurate, or invalid address.
- NO REFUND on shipping cost for any reasons.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING AND HANDLING
- All Ohio and Nearby State orders ship flat rate for $29.99. Orders over $250 qualify for FREE overnight shipping.
- All Out of State orders ship flat rate for $39.99. Orders over $350 qualify for FREE overnight shipping.
- All sales are final.
- No exchange.
- No guarantees on color accuracy for WYSIWYG livestock due to variations with lighting and tank environment.
- No refund for any deaths that occurs during or after acclimation process.
- Cut to order corals will need a minimum of one (1) week healing time. Shipping will be determined after the coral has healed. All livestock will be shipped in one shipment unless arranged differently.
- Please ensure an adult is available to receive the shipment at time of delivery! (Carriers provide delivery confirmation.)
Live Arrival Policy
We Guarantee Live Arrival
- No returns for livestock.
- Damages incurred after we release the shipment to the carrier is beyond our control and we cannot be held responsible.
- In the case that livestock is dead on arrival, you must contact us within two (2) hours of delivery confirmation. You must also submit a clear picture of the deceased livestock in the original, unopened bag within twelve (12) hours of the claim. Upon the deceased livestock determination, we will issue you a store credit of the purchase price listed on our website. The store credit must be used within six (6) months. The credit is for your next livestock order. Shipping cost is not credited nor can credit be used for shipping.
Please ASK any questions about our Live Arrival policy before ordering. We operate a complaints handling procedure for any disputes when they first arise so please let us know if you have any comments or complaints by contacting us through our Contact Us page.